Are you a candidate for Core Themes?
Not sure if you are a good candidate for the Core Themes program? Read on...
What type of person are you?
- Are you someone who works just as a “means to an end”; the paycheck pays the bills and allows you to have a preferred lifestyle, put the kids through college, etc.?
- Or are you someone who believes that what you do for your life’s work must have a meaning and purpose beyond “making a living”?
If you identify with the latter but no longer feel energized by your work then you may be a prime candidate for the Core Themes program!
Still not sure? Here are some other questions to ask yourself:
- Do you still love your job but no longer believe in the company you work for? Often, many long-term employees experience change after change in their company to the point where they do not recognize their old company. They become disillusioned, suffer low morale and lose their respect for the company and its leadership.
- Is your job no longer challenging or interesting? Perhaps you have grown out of your job but have nowhere to go. You feel stifled and stagnant – “going nowhere fast” but stuck for some reason, maybe the money is good and you have obligations at home ( clutter ).
- Maybe you chose your college major and stuck with it. You are trained and educated in a field that does not fulfill you. Where do you go next?
- Did you make the “wrong” decision? What you thought was the perfect job turned out to be a disaster.
- Has the pressure to sell, sell, sell gotten to you? Maybe you love the autonomy, the potential to earn big money, and the travel, but realize you don’t have the aggressiveness necessary to be successful and the pressure is unbearable.
- Are you stuck with a decision you made a long time ago? In high school maybe you were influenced by a teacher who noticed your excellent analytical and mathematical skills. Her advice was to major in Accounting in college but lacking any guidance fourteen years after graduating you find yourself hating your job as a commercial loan underwriter. Feeling stuck?
- Are you burnt out? Maybe teaching has become difficult. You still love the kids and the subject matter, but… the politics, the seemingly endless non-academic duties, uninvolved parents, little gratitude and nonsensical restrictions on your ability to teach the way you used to all add up to a lot of stress and frustration. A profession you once loved has gotten you trapped! Other high stress, burn out professions include nurses, doctors, dentists, lawyers, accountants, social workers, therapists, ER doctors, school superintendents, hospital executives, etc.
- After many years of being home to raise the kids and take care of the family’s needs, is it finally time to take care of your needs? Perhaps you had a successful career before the kids came along or maybe you were just starting out in your profession. In any case, it is now your turn to figure out what you will do in this exciting next chapter of your life. But what? And how?
- Have you had success but still want a change? Maybe you’re still relatively young and healthy but feeling like you need to figure out what you want to do for the next ten years.
If any of this sounds like you please contact us today to schedule a free consultation.